Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Sister's Visit

When we got home from our vacation in Florence, Alabama my sister decided to visit us on her way home from Atlanta.  My sister lives in Mobile by the way.

I have not seen my sister for a while but my Mom and Dad tells me about her and I also talked to her in the phone.  At first I was shy and wouldn't go near my sister but after a couple of minutes we bonded and play together.  I enjoy the time we spent together.

We colored books together.
We read books together.
We played with my other toys.

I got so tired and I couldn't stay up any longer so I had to sleep.  When I woke up my sister went home already.  So i told my mom ... " Mommy, Mischa went home already"

It was a short visit but we all enjoyed it.

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful sisters bonding. unsay tawag ni andrea sa iya sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea calls her sissy... Ate Mischa

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet....what a great sister bonding!

    ReplyDelete