Monday, May 16, 2011

Family Fishing

Yesterday was a fun day! We all went fishing again.

The water was cool but it didn't stop me from enjoying it. I throw some rocks and leaves. It amazes me how fun it is to watch the leaves "swim" in the water.

Mommy and I caught some fish and we throw them back to the water. While we were fishing, we saw 3 trains in the train track. We also saw a helicopter. It was so much fun yesterday and we will be back again. The next time we go there, if the weather is nice, they will let me soak my feet in the water.

I actually can't wait to go back. My friend Matthew and Tita Alma said they will join us next time. This will mean more fun for me.




2 comments:

  1. My husband and I love fishing too. It's fun. When my baby girl grows older, we can take her fishing soon.

    Marms

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little girl. I never really actually thought about taking my family out for fishing. I think its not a bad idea after all. My own kids will love this kind of activity.


    Eric

    ReplyDelete