Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's Mommy's Special Day

It is mother's day and I am excited. Daddy and I went to the store to buy mommy a card and a present. I can't wait for mommy to have them.

When the clocked strike 12MN, I told mommy " Mommy, close your eyes" and then I said " Happy Mother's Day Mommy. Here's a card and a present for you"

Mommy loved the card and the present. I called it a ring but daddy explained that it is a necklace. I started Mother's day celebration very early.

When I woke up today, I also told mommy a happy mother's day. I gave her a kiss and a hug too and I reminded her that I gave her a card and a present.

Later this afternoon, we went to Nana's and Papa and I also told my Nana a happy mother's day. I gave her a card which I drew a mountain, a face, fishing, and a lot of shapes. Then I had so much fun playing and eating goodies.

Happy Mother's Day to all Mommies.

2 comments:

  1. happy moms day to ur mom visiting thru tbe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i bet your mom had the best mother's day celebration. you are such a sweet baby ;)
    stopping by from the blogger's exchange + do visit my site + i do hope you can join my giveaway too :)

    ReplyDelete