Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Playtime with Mischa

The other night my sister Mischa came to visit us and spend the night with us. I waited and I waited but then I got tired and I slept on the couch while waiting. Mommy and Daddy woke me up because my big sister has arrived already. I was not in the good mood. When I just woke up, I usually not in my best of moods. That's just the way I am. SShhhh I think I am just like dad when its waking up time.

Anyhow, we had a great play time with my big sister. We played doh and my blocks.


We spent a lot of time playing and just bonding. We even slept late. We woke up early to have breakfast together and I will talk about it next time.

1 comment:

  1. I’ve considered many web logs and I may for sure say that this you are my favorite .

    ReplyDelete