Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hi-Ho Cherry-O



I got a gift card gift during my birthday so Mommy and Daddy decided to buy me a new toy. Mommy selected this toy because she said it will be a great learning toy for me. We bought it last night.

Today, mommy read the instructions and we played it. I love the game. I like spinning it. Sometimes I get to spin and point to the spill that I have to put back everything in my basket. It is a lot of fun. Tonight my daddy will play with us.
This delightful classic game is a great way to introduce a preschooler to the learning and fun of playing board games. Hi Ho Cherry-O! is designed to teach simple counting, number recognition and social skills all while having fun!

1 comment:

  1. nalupig mn ko nimu inday, i dont have gift card on my b-day hehehe. belated happy birthday sweetie

    ReplyDelete