Sunday, December 11, 2011

My 4th Birthda Party


When we woke up we decorated our little place. I helped mom put up all the decorations and blowing the balloons. I was so excited.

After we did all the decorations, Nana picked me up and spent few hours in their place. Then we came back in time for the party.


All my friends came. Nana and Papa was there to celebrate my birthday party too.


We hit the pinata and enjoyed picking up all the toys and candies inside.

I love my party. Thank you all for coming. Thanks to Nana and Papa who helped made my birthday very special. Thank you all for the gifts. Thank you Papa Post and Mama Jan for the Olivia gift, the card and the cash. Thanks Ate Mischa for the Leapfrog books. Thanks Nana and papa for the puzzles and more. To everyone thanks.

I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment