Thursday, February 10, 2011

Doctor Play Set

I like to be a doctor.  Nana bought me a doctor play set.  I played with it yesterday and today.  When I woke up today, I picked up my "doctor purse" and I tried to play doctor.


I don't like going to the doctor.  Doctors always scare me.  My Nana thought that if I play doctor, then I will get used to it.  Thanks Nana!

My doctor play set is really nice.  I can always check my mommy's ear.  I can check her heart beat too.  Then I gave my mom a dose of medicine.  I also like getting her blood pressure using the "squeaky".  Today, I told my mom that her arm is too big and too heavy that's why the band aid does not fit.   Then I learned a new Filipino word, the thermometer is for the "kili-kili" (means armpit).

Who wants to play with me?

2 comments:

  1. nindot ning the only girl ug baby uy kay walang kaagaw sa mga toys

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi everyone!just wanted to say Hello there everyone. Well back to the online gun auction

    ReplyDelete