Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am Sick

I don't feel good.  I have stuffy and runny nose.  I was restless last night because I have hard time sleeping with a stuffy nose.  Mommy gave me candy (chewable motrin) because I also have fever.  I don't like being sick.

Today, I woke up sick still.  My nose is just draining bad but my mommy is taking good care of me.  It must be the sudden change of our weather that made me sick.

We will be in bed most of the day, reading books and we will just relax.

2 comments:

  1. Andrea,
    We are so sorry you are not feeling well.We know mommy is taking good care of you because she is the "best". Please feel better soon so we can pick you up Saturday or Sunday or maybe both and bring you over to our place to play.

    We love you so much!!!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete