Monday, February 21, 2011

While Waiting....

I spent my Sunday afternoon with Nana and Papa.  Nana picked me up after 1PM.  We played in the playground, in their house and we had so much fun.

Mommy and Daddy picked me up after few hours and we head out to eat.  We went to a place where it was kinda far from where we usually go.  I didn't notice that on our way to eat out, I fell asleep on my car seat.  I woke up in a strange place then I realized that we were in the restaurant.

I like dining out. While we were waiting for our food to come, we drank our drinks and we played and pose for pictures too.

5 comments:

  1. this is a wonderful journal for your daughter. I'm sure she will appreciate it someday when she's big na to understand.

    btw, followed you. ;)

    claire
    betteryeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute naman talaga ni andrea how old is she na ba? my daughter loves coloring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps, by the way new follower mo ako andrea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so busy andrea. napaka hectic ng sched mo hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea, sorry I just visit you now since your Mommy just invited me hahaha. Seriously Mamilu, di ko alam may bago ka na naman lol.

    That's a nice bonding!

    ReplyDelete