Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Playing at the Playground

I am a typical child who likes to go to the playground, enjoy running around and have fun.  Every so often when the weather is nice, my Mom will let me go out the yard and play.  My Nana also brings me to the playground and watch me play there.  I always have fun when my Nana picks me up and bring me to the park.

Going to the park is great but last weekend, when we were at the park, some big boys wanted to play in the slides.  I have to go somewhere else because they are just too wild.  My Nana thinks that they are too old to play and play rough in the playground.  They are teenagers already and they are playing rough.  My Nana was scared they might run over small kids like me.

This weekend, we are visiting one of mom's friends that has their own swing set at their backyard.  We have been to their house once and we all had fun.  I am sure we will have fun this weekend too.  I am excited to see my friends and play with them.  Maybe when we will have our own house, I can have a swing set in our backyard too.

1 comment:

  1. This site is constantly providing fairness reviews and information with valuable contents. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete