Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fun Day at Leeds Park



This is Leeds Park. This is very close to where we live but today is the first time that I went and played there.

Today, my mommy's friends were there to enjoy the day and celebrate St. Patrick's day. They had a picnic and we were invited.

I was excited because I was so ready to go down the slide. My mom told me to be careful as the playground seems to be really high and I was not used to it. When we played there, there were more kids that were younger and smaller than me so my mom let me enjoyed the place with less worry.

The slides may seem too high but I love them! I went to the roll slide and mommy always catches me . It was hot and it was fun!

I befriended a few there. Mommy was so proud of me for being friendly to other kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment