Saturday, March 19, 2011

I am ready for Spring

I am ready for spring - fashion wise! We went shopping for my spring fashion collection. I think one of the best thing being the only child in the family is I am the only "spoiled" one.

Being a kid too is an advantage as I tend to always have new clothes because I am growing up fast. With different seasons, I get to have new clothes every season because my clothes last spring won't fit me anymore.

Here's a few of my new spring collection. Thanks Nana and Papa!

4 comments:

  1. ang gaganda naman ng new clothes mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice!!!

    Andrea, I will add your blog to kendrick's blog, ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwww...nana and tata are the best! those are gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have pretty dresses for spring time wow

    ReplyDelete