Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Blankie and More

I got a package from my sister. She sent me a couple of really nice things. Thanks Ate Mischa!

I got a shovel which I use to pretend that I am digging the sand in the beach.
I got a watering can which I use when I am taking a bath. I love it so much!
I got a Dora Easter Book.
I got a beach towel which I call Blankie.
I got working gloves too

The common denominator on all of these? They are all DORA!

A pose with my blankie!


Thank you for all you sent Ate Mischa.  I love them all.  I love you!

4 comments:

  1. hello, tita lulu. thank you very much for following my blog. you have a pretty daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just get all your stuff ready sweety kasi before we know it summer na heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would be envious! she loves Dora too.

    ReplyDelete