Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend Malling

My Tita Alma invited us to go malling with them yesterday.  We had a blast!

Photobucket
Malling won't be fun without eating. This is at the mall's food court.

After we ate, I told my mom I want to ride the merry go round. Can you imagine how happy my mom was? I am scared of merry go round but I saw lot of kids there so I excitedly told mom that I want to ride. I even know where to buy the token and told mom to give the token to the lady so that we can ride. I ride the horse and I had so much fun.

Photobucket

We went shopping some and then we excitedly and patiently waited for our train ride in the store.

Photobucket

Before we went home, we had to wait at the long line of people trying to buy cinnamon rolls / sticks at Cindy's. We ate our cinnamon sticks in the car on the way home.

8 comments:

  1. hagoooyyy ka gwapa naba nimo langga woi..wani na kaayo imo mader dear..lol..peace lulu,,hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hain to ako post paingon..hrehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. :struggle: hain to ako post paingon..hrehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nindot gyud kay naa siyay kaila na filipino. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wew it seems you enjoy your malling weekend, it always advantage to be a kid so enjoy every minutes of it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ganda-ganda naman ni Andrea.

    Visiting thru The Bloggers Exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super busy and mommy mura naa pa aftermath sa iya birthday siguro ky wa mn na update hhehehe Visiting thru TBE - Teacher Momma

    ReplyDelete