Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bear Movie

Last Sunday we went to the movie theaters to watch Yogi bear. I always told my mom I want to watch bear movie and they surprise me by bringing me to the theaters last weekend.

I had so much fun in the movie house. I was able to find out how the water fountain works and I was so delighted to play with the candy vending machine. I am not allowed to eat a lot of candy but that is okay with me, I just entertained myself with the machine.





I have watched the Yogi Bear movie for a longer period compared to the first time I went to watch a movie. I got tired though and I was not able to watch the whole movie. I fell asleep while laying down on vacant seats in between my mom and dad.

I woke up at the car on our way home. I was happy. It was a great day.

1 comment:

  1. awww what a good little girl always following mommy and daddys order

    ReplyDelete