Saturday, December 25, 2010

Opening Presents

I was excited to go see my Nana and Papa and tell them Merry Christmas and open presents. It was already snowing when I get there.

When I got inside I saw the many gifts under the tree. I didn't know that most of them are mine. I got overwhelmed. I didn't want to open them. I just want to get to my toy box where I know there will be some PEZ hidden by Nana. I ate all of them.



Everybody is starting to open presents to encourage me to open them myself. After a while, I got into the mood. Then I selected the presents and let my Nana and Papa to open them. Then I let my Mom too.




I had plenty of presents. I can't count them all. Even my sister Mischa sent me two presents. It was a great Christmas. It has been a tiring day but we are all happy.

1 comment: