Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturdays with Nana and Papa

Almost every Saturday, my Nana picks me up so that I can spend some time with her and my Papa.

Today, Nana picked me up after I had my breakfast. She let me play at the playground before we came home to spend some time with Papa.

My Saturdays are always fun. I get to see visit my Nana and Papa and play with them with their dogs and cats. My mom and Dad picks me up later in the afternoon. I get to play hard thus when I come home I am always tired and a nap is always what I will need.

I just woke up and I am hungry. My dad ordered pizza for today and yeah... we will have pizza, one of my favorites!

2 comments:

  1. Maayo pagka narrate sa inahan. palangga gyud ka inday andrea. ky orderan ka pizza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added your blog site to my blogroll, I pray you would give some thought to doing the same.

    ReplyDelete